another A story
Definitions and interpretation
Our use of Data
Third party websites and services
10. ANOTHERASTORY may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following: 16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and 17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by ACOLLECTION (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
20. Data security is of great importance to ACOLLECTION and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. 21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. 22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
28. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).